BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My Photo
Pigeon Gossip Girl
Hi. I'm sorry I can't properly introduce myself with a name, but I might be slaughtered by Napoleon's dogs if they found out someone was delivering the truth to the world about the Animal Farm. Sure, Moses and the mindless pigeons are sent out to spread word about things, but the pigs are controlling what they say and some creative truth-telling is always involved. Therefore, I am taking a stand and letting the world know what's actually happening here, as I am a pigeon flying here and there on the farm, silently watching and simply reporting what I see. I hope you don't succumb to the propaganda that is sent out by Napoleon and his posse, but plug into the truth that is right on my blog. You may refer to me as the Pigeon Gossip Girl.
View my complete profile

The Animal Farm Experience

WordPress plugin

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Controversy News: Squealer Found w/ White Paint In the Middle of the Night?

The facts are coming together, surely and steadily, and the full truth behind the Animal Farm will be revealed with latest events.  In the middle of the night last night, an alarming ruckus sounded from the yard.  Mostly in fear of Snowball and his "treachery", others out of shock, and some out of pure curiosity, rushed out into the moonlight and to the barn.  There was a large ladder split into two, and Squealer lay on the ground wearing a guilty expression.  Next to him was a lantern, a paint brush, and a spilled tin of white paint.
The other animals all seemed to be confused, except Benjamin.  I knew I was onto something.  It only made sense that Squealer would be the one to change the Commandments to favor the pigs.  Each time, he had been crawling up the ladder, paint brush in trotter, adding a few extra words to the commandments!  After the incident, I had been able to secretly talk to an unnamed source late into the night...

"I knew Squealer was changing the Commandments all along.  I'm one of the few animals here who can actually read what the pigs put out there.  I've seen Squealer sneak out each night with his tools, climbing up the ladder quietly and making sure no other animals are awake."

When asked why the source had not explained any of these happenings to the other animals:

"Nothing will change after the revolution.  There would be no point.  Why waste my breath?  I'm tired and done talking now, so leave me be."

And that was that.  I'm not exactly sure what I'll do yet to inform the other animals.  I don't want to get too far onto the pigs' and dogs' radars to keep safe, but the other animals MUST know what injustice occurs right under their very noses.
I must also find a better system for updating my blog.  Too often must I quickly hide my means of communication when another animal walks in or a dog stalks by my secret place.

Just like right now, I hear footsteps and a barking.  Napoleon must be coming.  Bye dear reader.  Please hope for the best fate of animal farm, and my own safety too, as fniejfweoifnwefjweifff

None of the information found on this blog is true.  Comrade Napoleon and the pigs make great sacrifices for the good of Animal Farm.  The farm is more important than the individual.  Belief or support in this blog will surely result in execution for treason against Comrade Napoleon.  

0 comments: