BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My Photo
Pigeon Gossip Girl
Hi. I'm sorry I can't properly introduce myself with a name, but I might be slaughtered by Napoleon's dogs if they found out someone was delivering the truth to the world about the Animal Farm. Sure, Moses and the mindless pigeons are sent out to spread word about things, but the pigs are controlling what they say and some creative truth-telling is always involved. Therefore, I am taking a stand and letting the world know what's actually happening here, as I am a pigeon flying here and there on the farm, silently watching and simply reporting what I see. I hope you don't succumb to the propaganda that is sent out by Napoleon and his posse, but plug into the truth that is right on my blog. You may refer to me as the Pigeon Gossip Girl.
View my complete profile

The Animal Farm Experience

WordPress plugin

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Missing Snowball?!

My best attempt at sketching an image of Snowball running for his life from Napoleon's army of vicious dogs.  Take note of the worried facial expression and flapping ears from speed.



A strange and frightening turn of events has occurred at Animal Farm.  For a second my gut told me to abandon the farm, as I felt bad things were going to be happening very soon.  However, I have decided to stick my journey out, due to my readers and the justice that comes with knowing the truth.

It was just another average Sunday morning meeting.  And with the average Sunday morning meeting comes the disagreements between Snowball and Napoleon.  This time the two were arguing about building the windmill, Snowball being for it and Napoleon against.  Although Napoleon usually has an aloof and reserved air about him during these Sunday matters, today felt eerie.  My gut was not wrong, as after Napoleon once again stated his opinion about the windmill being nonsense, he made a strange, high-pitched noise.  For a split second, the other animals in the barn were silent, casting confused looks at one another, wondering if they should applaud or join in or if Napoleon was teaching them a new song.  However, a huge, wolf-like pack of almost-grown dogs burst in, exhibiting their loyalty towards Napoleon with their wagging tales and propensity.  And as if on his command, the dogs burst after Snowball, menacing fangs dripping saliva.  They chased Snowball very far, and everyone had shocked countenances when Snowball's stubby legs actually carried him away and under the hedge.  I've heard from several sources that those dogs are puppies Napoleon whisked away a while ago for the sake of their "education".  However, it is becoming questionable what he taught them.
Now, Snowball is missing, and Napoleon has no competition.
Several odd confessions have shaken the farm.  For instance, four young, vocal pigs were dragged by their ears by the dogs to Napoleon, where they promptly confessed to be in secret cahoots with Snowball and that Snowball had been a secret agent for Mr. Jones for years.  Three hens said Snowball had spoke to them in a dream and they were told to disobey Napoleon.  A goose admitted to eating more corn than she should have during the harvest a year ago, a sheep confessed to urinating in the drinking pool upon Snowball's orders, and two other sheep said they murdered a ram who was devoted to the leadership of Napoleon.  All were slain, until the air smelled coppery and the cold pile of corpses in the room was more menacing than the dogs by Napoleon's side.

Something did not add up to me, of course.  Why would Snowball ever be on Farmer Jones's side?  I remember seeing the vengeance in his eyes after he was shot at the Battle of the Cowshed, and urging all others away from mankind.  Even while he had many issues with Napoleon, he was a clever, grand leader on the farm.  The fear in the slain animals' eyes showed confusion and doubt in what was coming out of their mouths, and they seemed to keep looking at Squealer for reassurance.
I believe a terrible corruption has happened on the farm.  Squealer is quite the articulate talker.  What if he had made up some terrible lie and made the animals believe they had done something they didn't even do?  I would not put it below  him, with his chubby figure and terrible, mischievous eyes.  I must investigate a little more, and hopefully even get a glimpse into the private matters of the pigs.

Wish me luck, and I hope to get the word out soon...

0 comments: