BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My Photo
Pigeon Gossip Girl
Hi. I'm sorry I can't properly introduce myself with a name, but I might be slaughtered by Napoleon's dogs if they found out someone was delivering the truth to the world about the Animal Farm. Sure, Moses and the mindless pigeons are sent out to spread word about things, but the pigs are controlling what they say and some creative truth-telling is always involved. Therefore, I am taking a stand and letting the world know what's actually happening here, as I am a pigeon flying here and there on the farm, silently watching and simply reporting what I see. I hope you don't succumb to the propaganda that is sent out by Napoleon and his posse, but plug into the truth that is right on my blog. You may refer to me as the Pigeon Gossip Girl.
View my complete profile

The Animal Farm Experience

WordPress plugin

Friday, October 5, 2012

Will This Be the Last We See of Farmer Jones?

Tune into the rising riot here...


To hear the gist of Old Major's speech, watch 6:34-8:49.

A Rebellion against the grand Farmer Jones?  Who had ever before heard of such a thing?  Not one of these animals.  As soon as the drunk Mr. Jones was in bed and out of the way, the animals began stirring for the meeting.  A majestic Willingdon Beauty, a.k.a Old Major, was securely snuggled in his pile of straw at one end of the barn, where a lantern shown onto him like a rather appropriate spotlight.   As the animals were settling, I noticed Clover, a motherly middle-aged horse, making a wall around the clump of baby ducklings, and it her selfless care touched my heart.  On the other hand, Mollie unsurprisingly was using the tactic of playing with her mane to show off her ridiculous ribbons, which I rolled my eyes at.
Anyway, Old Major's speech was about a strange dream he had had the night before, where the animals overthrew the human race.  Major related to a few of the animals in the crowd, especially Clover, the cows, and the hens, by pointing out how their hardships had been seemingly "wasted" by Farmer Jones.
Eventually, all of the animals became riled up with the idea of a Rebellion, and ruling the world themselves.  The meeting was ended on a certain note, and I mean a literal note, where Old Major taught them all a song called, "Beasts of England".
Throughout the meeting, I noticed a couple of ironic happenings.  A large chunk of Old Major's speech included the hardships animals all over the world have to endure and how their lives are cut short the selfish and greedy Man.  However, how come Old Major has grown to be an impressive twelve years old?  Could he have been a slacker throughout his lifetime?  Old Major tells the young porkers to beware of their terrible fate at the Block, but how has Old Major avoided this terrible circumstance?  As I listened to the speech from the above rafters, something did not add up right.
Sure, this Rebellion may start with good intentions.  However, isn't the road to Hell paved with good intentions as well?  Tune in later for the most recent gossip and shocking news that's fit to sling...


0 comments: